need help truck has no power

my 94 chevy has no low end power it has be slowly getting worse so i changed the tps,map, and did a tune up plugs wires cap roter fuel and air filter put a new fuel pump in checked the timeing many of times with the connecter disconnected and still no different so i did a compretion set about 140 psi an all cylinders so just to see i took the heads off and had them rebuilt put it back together and still the same. it has a 350 and is 4 wheel drive has a rebuilt 4l60e trany and has new exhaust from the manifolds back so it not a plugged cat the only thing i can think of is maybe pcm or distribiter please help

-- Message posted using

information at

chevyman84

I need to know a little more here. Why was tranny rebuilt and was torque converter replaced too? Also, is this a 1/2 ton that is lifted with big tires or stock and finailly is this new exhaust stock or duals?

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Now if you knew 1/8th of what you claim you know... Arrrrgggg screw it. Your a friggin Idiot, just STFU

Reply to
Roy

RPM related power loss is very often fuel related. In mechanical distributors shaft wear/wobble was also something to consider.

Snoball needs to know a *lot* more, actually.

Reply to
nonsense

Chevyman84, if you answer Snowankers request, be prepared for one of his canned lectures...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

[snip] ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E
(Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Dumb brake question
(Discribes the wrong brakes and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
(Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01
(Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong and doesn't want to admit it.)___________________________________________________________Snoman these are things YOU wrote. Don't like what YOU wrote? Then YOU should stop posting.
Reply to
Heatwave

I must REALLY make you feel threatened. No surprize given someone that really knows as little as you do yet wants to seem a master. You are a master of being a arse and a Troll though. Insults like this actually insult yourself and show you to be the child you are. Keep it up as I am sure I am not the only one laughing at you.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

It is sometimes fuel related but I doubt it here but from a armchair mech like you who cannot begin to understand the bigger picture I can see why you respond as you do. BTW, even worn distributor bushig would have no effect here like this because it would have no effect on dweel angle or sprak strength and little effect on timing to but then you would know this is you actually knew anything.

Yes, unlike you the SnoMan likes "know" more about vehicle and get as much data as possible sometimes before commenting on possible solutions rather than the meaningless drool that you dish out most of the time but then that is what a Troll does anyway so you do not know any better. Make some more meanless comment or insults as they are good for a laugh and show that you are not here to help any one, only to be a Troll.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Insults are the best complament at times because it shows how threatend and insecure I make you feel at times. The Troll in you resorts to insults when you do not have a clue otherwise. Keep up you insults as you are hurting you far more than me but you are not bright enough to see that.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

See the links below for threatening information. ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E

(Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Dumb brake question
(Discribes the wrong brakes and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
(Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01
(Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong and doesn't want to admit it.)___________________________________________________________Snoman these are things YOU wrote. Don't like what YOU wrote? Then YOU should stop posting.

Reply to
Heatwave

No post would be complete with out Heatwave making a arse of himself. Keep up the good work as I do enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself and show all that you do not want to help anyone and you are only here to be a Troll.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

How did I make an ASS of myself. I just posted some links that you deleted. Why are you afraid of my links? WHY WHY WHY! ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E

(Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Dumb brake question
(Discribes the wrong brakes and won't admit it.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer??
(Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.)___________________________________________________________SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01
(Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong and doesn't want to admit it.)___________________________________________________________Snoman these are things YOU wrote. Don't like what YOU wrote? Then YOU should stop posting.

Reply to
Heatwave

Why do I feel like a proctologist when responding to your bs.

Reply to
Roy

What insults?

"Threatened and insecure?" You betcha, any time you and your clap-trap fleet might be traveling the roads in my vicinity.

If I'm a troll, what does that make someone who continually posts; wrong, dangerous, property damaging and misleading information?

Do tell, how am I hurting myself?

You gonna have god punish me?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Just don't sniff your fingers right now......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

LMFAO!!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Actually, you don't seem to know WHAT the definition of "troll" really is.

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum or group with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.[1]"

You see, a troll would make a post to start an arguement. The troll starts the thread. What you have here are people who smell inappropriate/ inaccurate responses and they call you on it every time you make them. I could tell you were trying to be something other than what you are from the first time I read one of your posts. I'm sure others can too.

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

hey can any one help me the answer is the trany got rebuilt becouse the old one was bad and this problem was there before that the tires are the same size and the exhaust is single ac delco and i also changed the ignition module

-- Message posted using

information at

chevyman84

By showing that all you now how to do is to cut and paste and try to cause trouble. They need to make a specail news group just for you childern to play.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Precisely! Good post TNBO