Insurance - Required

Okay to start off if you think I have a good idea please spread the word... A multitude of responses will be the first step to change.

No, I want you to think for a few minutes about insurance and what the insurance companies do... Okay now consider the following

What would happen if there was an insurance company that made knowing how much insurance would cost per year a fact in its agreement with each consumer...

The first year with the company - the rate is $500 /car/yr. the second year if you have no accidents - the rate goes down $50... and in the third year it goes down another $50. The good driver is now paying $400/ car / yr.

If you have an accident or make a claim - the rate goes back to the maximum of $500 and the cycle starts again.

So now the question - if you could get a deal like this would you seek out the company and become a customer ?

Please respond to snipped-for-privacy@onewest.net and if you like the idea as I said - pass this email around.

All around the United States and Canada... are you prepared to be one vote yes for a major shift in insurance ...email me

Wayne

Reply to
W.R