Looking for stainless steel rockers

I've seen kits for stainless steel rocker panels before, but don't know who makes the ones I want. I'd like to have a set that wraps under the body a
bit (to cover ugliness of stone chips, scratches, etc.). DeeZee doesn't have a good photo of theirs to show how far around they wrap. Anyone know for sure who makes ones like I am looking for that would hide the lower part of the body well?
Photos would be helpful, too, if anyone has any. If someone gets pictures, post back and I'll post my email address again.
Thanks, Snowman
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.