NEW Fuel Price Survey

NW Iowa...2.95 for Ethanol(super unleaded(89 octane)) and 3.09 for regular(87 octane)...

Thank God for my Motorcycle!!!

Reply to
Shades

Guess I got a deal at $2.99 reg. this morning in Sussex County.

Reply to
Repairman

I don't care what the politics are, or where your at, that's a low price!

Doug

Reply to
Doug

yes there was one station at 2.99 with lines out of there lot. today they were at 3.24 no line to day.

Reply to
Richard Brandstetter

it's $3.69, 3.79, and 3.89 here in southern Maine, it was $2.89 YESTERDAY!!

Reply to
Bret Chase

Reply to
Mike Powers

North central Iowa,

from last Tuesday to Friday went from 2.54 To 3.09 for 89 octane (with ethinal) and 87 octane 2.64 to 3.19. I haven't left house for three days can't afford to. May have went up more I don't know. Will find out tomorrow when I go back to work

Reply to
recapper