Passenger Side Rain Water Leak 97 GMC 1500

I have a 1997 GMC 1500 series pickup with A/C installed. For the past couple of months there has been water on the rubber floor mat on the passenger side when it rains. I have not used the A/C as it is winter here in NJ so this is not condensation. It appears like there is a leak. I took the outside plastic trim grill off the air intake around the windshield wipers but could see nothing out of order. Is this a common problem? Any one experience similar problems? Any speculation as to what is going on and how to fix it? TIA Tim

Reply to
slim stick

your Windshield is leaking MAYBE !! Have you ever had the Windshield Replaced? If So They Scratch The paint under or Near the Seal, and it RUSTS.. So now u may have a RUST HOLE !!!

slim stick wrote:

Reply to
no one

Reply to