Rug wet on passenger side '03 Tundra

Hello,

Please help! I had the windshield tested for leaks and it passed the test. The water only occurs when it rains. The Truck does not need to be moving for the water to appear. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Best regards,

RG

Reply to
RG

It might be water coming in that runs off the hood. If you have a sunroof, you could have a leak there. The water can run in many different places from a sunroof leak. You might also be getting water running from the door.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Hello Jeff,

I do not have a sun roof. It appears to be dripping from under the dash near the fan cover. The water accumulates on the rubber floor mat near the top of the floor mat. What is strange is that the water comes in without the truck moving ;^(

Reply to
RG

On a dry day, have a fun with a hose, until you find it. You might have a drain that clogged, causing it to overflow into the cabin.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Check the grommet where the antenna wire passes through into the passenger compartment to make sure it is properly positioned.

Reply to
Ray O

I took the dash apart and found one cowling clip that clips inside the passenger compartment. That is where it was leaking. I had to remove the fan assembly to see it.

Reply to
RG

Thanks for the update and results. I'll try to remember for future reference.

Reply to
Ray O

I think one of your passengers is suffering from incontinence.

Reply to
news