Re: dodge trucks

This is a Chevy forum. We are accustumed to pulling Dodge trucks out

> of the mud and into repair facilities. > > Not uncommon to find one of us pissing on a Dodge if we think no one > is looking. > > So...come on back if you have something better to offer, ....Friggin > Dodge...lol > >

I took out a Ram 1500 the other week, if that helps.

(Of course I caused some serious damage to my front fender as well...)

Reply to
PerfectReign

My mechanic LOVES Dodge products.

I asked why....

They KEEP him busy and making money. He's gotten real good at swappin dodge transmissions. :)

Lannie

** Posted from
**
Reply to