Re: First Chevy 4wd pickup

1957 was the first year Chevy offered the 4WD model. To be exact it was mid year in 1957 that 1/2, 3/4 and 1 Ton Chevy trucks were available with 4WD.
We were having a discussion at work, while chewing on > our baloney sandwiches. What was the year of the first > Chevy 4wd pickup? There are a few bets going on! > Thanks, Andy > >
Reply to
RHinNC

Thank you, RH Andy

Reply to
Andy & Carol

Those were the NAPCO 4wd factory conversions.

4WD. | >

| |

Reply to
Luke