Re: Truck Bed Liner

john turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and spammed the world with:

Bed liner truck accessories protect your valuable vehicle from damage > and corrosion. My spam referral link below will show you how I can make > money from you and get more for myself. Please to be clicking on the > link I put and all your bases will belong to us.

fixx0red your post.

HTH!

HAND

FOAD

Reply to
PerfectReign

Use your head. Unless you haul "salt" rust on a paint scratch inside your box don't matter at all. More boxes rust from the exhaust pipes ending under the truck than they EVER will from the inside of the box.

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl