Re: Volkswagen=Excrement

They do not buy Volkswagen automobiles, are an excrement

Learn speak english, is helpful posting when to usenet.

coD

Reply to
"Doc"

Fuck that just go kill one of your kind and then get killed in kind. Right doc? hehe

~TLGM/KJ

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

LOFL

Refinish King

PS

I see my taking a job and being away for a while has me coming back to exactly what I expected.

Reply to
Refinish King

--------------------------------------------------------------- Well I guess you previous posters stand corrected.V.W. is a VONDERFUL auto! Even have a new CD coming out."Tey have so much history and innovations," I remember the heaters that drew air from the engine compartment,past the exhaust manifolds,felt like a nasi experiment in carbon monoxide poisoning.

Reply to
Brian Orion

Yup, I'm still a bigot asshole.

~KJ/TLGM

Reply to
KJ

I found it funny!

So why would you call yourself a: "Bigot asshole'?

If they want to berate a car in a Chevy newsgroup, by all means: learn English, and don't f*ck with das Chevrolets, ya?

Refinishenzi King

Reply to
Refinish King

Time for your showvers!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Silly bugger. Aside from poor communication skills, you are wrong. My 50 MPG diesel 82 Jetta runs great at 230K miles. It is an economical companion vehicle to my 8.5 MPG 455 Buick engined Jeepster, keeping me from using it as a highway vehicle..

Reply to
Paul Calman

Maybe they are quality cars, but they have always been ugly. Now the idiot tuners have taken an ugly car and made it worse. Hell if i had a cordless iron(cloths ) id use one of those ugly wings as a ironing board.

VW means Very Wrong in my book

Reply to
mat

One of my friends had a bus that leaked oil that burned on the pipes and was sucked in forming a fog bank. He was of Jewish heritage and named his bus Auschwitz.

Reply to
Paul Calman

Cuz das liberales do.

~KJ/TLGM

message

Reply to
KJ

LOL

Das liberals makingzi backwards skirt mask from das iraquis, and getting das suicide blitzkrieg anyvay.

LOL

Refinish King

PS

Why did the suicide bombing school close down?

They were losing too many students!

Reply to
Refinish King