Re: Wiper problem

Where is the module located?

The wiper control module is probably at fault. I had a '84 suburban and in > the course of about 15 years, replaced several of them. Each time I had > different symptoms, but replacing the module always cured the problem. > > Paul > > > I have a 1984 K5 Blazer 4x4 and ever since I bought it the wipers wont go > > back down when I turn them off. During the wiping stage,fast or slow, the > > wipers complete the stroke and wipe from the bottom edge of the windshield > > to the correct position and back again, no problem. When I turn them off > > they go back to the bottom of the windshield then pop back up, maybe a > third > > of the way up again. If I set them so they return to the bottom of the > > windshield when turned of they go way past the edge of the windshield. I > > once pulled the wiper motor and it looked fine, so did the linkages. Does > > any one know what could be wrong or what to check for when I'm looking at > > these components? Could the wrong motor have been fitted at some stage in > > the past? > > > > Thanks, > > > > Wiz. > > > > > >
Reply to
Wizard of OZ

It was under the dash, kinda behind the ashtray

Paul

Reply to
Paul in Redland