S-10 Losing Power

Hello all. Earlier today I was driving my 01 S-10 when it suddenly began to stall and lose power. I was able to limp into a safe location and let the truck sit for about an hour. When I cranked it back up, the truck ran fine. No problems or loss of power. The beast has 86000 miles on it and nothing like this has ever happened. Anyone ever experience anything similer? Thanks!

Reply to
Ksc4444

remove your battery terminals and clean them thoroughly. john

Reply to
johnny