secondlife.com

If you ever bored, do this... goto

Join and say Ross McCoy refered you, just do 7 day trial, and quit, or maybe you'll like it and stay. If you dont want to play. as soon as you take trial membership. Login, after logged, click find tab at bottom of screen, then people tab. search for Ross McCoy, then highlight my name and click pay at bottom ..And pay your $linden dollars to me, the amount you have is at the top right of your screen. Cant pay alll $linden, must keep 1$lindens. Thanks to anyone who does this...

Reply to
Jim James

You need to get a secondlife.

-Brown

Reply to
Brown Weed

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... no

Reply to
Jim James

what is with all the damn mouchers? GET A LIFE AND THEN GET A JOB!!!!!!!!

Reply to
urb's91

geez...not another one of these lmao

Reply to
twins0203

Reply to
Jim James

must be nice to be able to play games all day long.

Reply to
urb's91