Looking for 2001 RAV4 Edge (ACA21R) Manual

Hi all,
I just bought a 2001 Rav4 EDGE, and it didn't come with a drivers manual. Does anyone have a copy of this in PDF format that they could send me?
Alternatively, any suggestions on where I could by a new one would be great.
tia,
Mick

Have you tried Toyota's web site or the dealer?
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)

The dealer didn't have it or couldn't find it (he says he is still looking for it, but ...) and I've not seen it on any websites - hence why I am asking the question.
M.

The dealer parts department can order one from Toyota's Material Distribution Center (at least that is what it is called in the U.S.
Toyota's U.S. web site www.toyota.com has abbreviated reference guides that you can download. from the main page, click on the owner tab, then click on the Parts and Service link, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Vehicle Reference Guides link.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)

Thanks Roy,
But, in Toyota's wisdom, they have only put 2005 and 2006 versions of this document on that website that you mentioned. That's what I have found - the older verions don't appear to be available online. Sigh, grumble grumble grumble. ;-)
Thanks for replying anyway.
M.

You're welcome!
Knowing Toyota, my guess is that the reason the older versions are not available on line is because Toyota is not aware of significant demand for an on line version of the older versions or else no one there has thought of it.