Stuck latch on 96 blazer

I have a 96 S-10 blazer and the rear window is stuck shut. When I press the release it does make a noise but does not open. I have tried to pry it and push it tighter but it will not open. Any ideas thanks

Reply to
clarkapd

"clarkapd"

could try to hook direct power to the unlock for the hatch and give it a few quick shots....the extra power just might give your old lock enough to open....but make sure you have a new one to replace it or you'll be stuck all over again

Reply to
S.S.I.N.