Summit Racing VS Performance Products

I'm going to be buying several exterior & interior accessories. I've noticed SR seems to have better prices, but I've ordered from PP a few times and was satisfied with their service. Anyone have any input on SR?

Tony

Reply to
Tony F

Please, everyone. Don't respond all at once. It's hard to sort through all the replies!

Tony

Reply to
Tony F

I hear so much good about both of them. If the parts were junk I don't think I would hear so much good about them.

Reply to
mat brady

I'll second Northern Auto Parts. Good company.

Big Chris

SID wrote:

Reply to
Big Chris

Thanks for the replies!!

Tony

Reply to
Tony F

I've used Jegs. Fast delivery and good product. I have also used Auto Anything. Who is SR and PP?

I have added a number of exterior parts to my 01 Chevy Silverado and am now trading trucks and going to do it again on my new one. One of the parts I did on my last one was 2" cowl hood. It was made by Goodmark. The hood quality was very good on my last one, very solid steel hood. However i wasn't really happy with the fit. There was a little too much gap left. Does anyone have experience with other manufactures of aftermarket steel hoods for chevy trucks?

Has anyone used hoods by Chassis Tech or Reflexxtions? Fit? Quality? Price?

Thanks

Reply to
Rocketman