Synthetic

Will I see any gains,if I change to synthetic in my 6.0? Engine,tranny,diffs. Or is it just a waste of money?

1/4 Mile Junkies
Reply to
Bill S

Define "gains."

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Not likely you'll see any gain.

Reply to
el Diablo

I saw a small gain when I switched ALL fluids over to synthetic (motor oil, ATF, differential). Got 1 extra MPG out of her.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"