Were to get used parts online: Chevy S10

I need a bumper for a 87 Chevy pickup I just bought. Anyone have any web/resources?

Thanks

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Duggan

You can try, e-bay of course and here are some others for parts.

These talk forums have things also;

Diamond Jim

How close R U to a self-serve junk yard?..... Lots of late 80's S-10's in the one near here.. Probably run about 40-50 bucks at the most.. But if you live 200 miles from the nearest big city.

Reply to
ken