Whats the weakest link on a 1998 Chevy Van G1500 ?

I just turned 104,000 miles . Its a Cargo Van / half ton. Ive babied it and am a finatic when it comes to maintenance. Was wondering what is likely to go on it next ?? Havent had many problems with it....replacement radiator , intake gaskets, cruise control device in the engine, and thats about it. I think its got a 700R4 trans -- is it fairly dependable ?? Any info is appreciated. Thanks,Dave

Reply to
dave