Where are fuses on '90 S-10

Thanks in advance,

I have this "beater" truck and the horn and radio stopped working. I am assuming the fuse, but did not locate under the dash where I was expecting to find. Have not popped the hood yet to look. Hoping somebody can save me a few minutes.

Bought this truck used in '94 and it did not have a manual with it.

Thanks again,

Kirk

Reply to
Kirk Grau

try removing the panel under the steering column....

If you have a test light or a multimeter, see if you have voltage to the horn wire..K

Reply to
ken