Fuses

Does anyone know where i can find a fuse diagram. my truck has about 5 open slots and my horn and brake lights do not work. Chilton did not have it in my book. Also my parking brake light stays on in my dash, easy fix?

Reply to
jerimiah.jensen

Easy to find... it's in the usual location.

Reply to
Noozer

Try AutoZone website--they have lots of such information available for free. HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2

We could help you more if we knew a little more about your truck, i.e. year/make/model/engine.

Calvin

Reply to
Calvin

Check your owners manual. The fuse box cover for most modern passenger vehicles also has a lisitng of the fuses. Finally, consider calling the dealer for you unidentified vehicle

Should be an easy fix - they are easy to get to.

Reply to
John S.