yukon taking longer to start

cranking. The

Do they have to NOT be hateful? Thats good money for a 10 minute job ain't it?

Hatt

Reply to
DJ Hatt

Top post...... A little schooling for ya.....Why could it be my fuel pressure regulator? Well thats a good question. Your fuel pressure regulator does what? RIGHT regulates your fuel pressure. Even though it might have enough to stay started it might not have enough pressure to start at first.....But when i turn on my key for a couple of seconds and then try to start it its starts right up....Sure because because when your key is on (and the car is not running) it allows your regulator to build up the pressure it needs to start the car.....Labor rates vary from place to place but to me sounds like your getting a good deal. Steve C

Reply to
Steve Cook