Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

decal help: 1995 Jimmy SLS stripe
Due to collision damage (not my fault!), the left rear bumper extension of my 1995 GMC Jimmy SLS (2 door) is being replaced. There is a red stripe around the top of the bumper extension (and the rest...
4
4

Lowest prices on gale banks and K&N products
Get the lowest prices on these products.
2
2

Taping noise
I have 87 astro 2.5 leter had a stroke so bear with me. any condition engine cold or hot i only hear the tapping when I take off slow can,t here it @ normall highway speeds I,m hoping it,s only a...

parts
1990 Camaro R.S. parting out, good motor, 5spd. trans, new clutch,new front brake assembly. Hit in left front, fixable , but I don't have the time. Also 1982 ford 302 motor and automatic transmission,...

CCA Classifieds
I just want to let you know that CCA Classifieds are free again since they seem to have raised some advertising revenue!

mystery squeal
I'm driving a 2000 Chevy S-10 4x4 with the 4.3 that has 66,000 miles on it. a few weeks ago I started to hear a loud squeal that appears to be coming from the drivers side front tire. the squeal...
8
8

Re: Service 4WD Light comes on - Revisited
Glad to hear its fixed,

Sweet smelling exhaust and bad gas mileage
Hey everyone, I'm curious, I've been noticing that when I start my truck the exhaust smells really sweet.. I've always wonderd why I never seem to get very good gas mileage (11.5 average half in town...
5
5

Help: engine problem with 88 Silverado 1500 (305)
Had a battery problem, it went so dead it took a reverse polarity charge on being recharge! Got that straightened out, then replaced a blown fuse under the dash (10A fuse labeled Power). This fuse...
8
8

1998 Chevy Tracker Spare Tire Lock
Hello All, I've just purchased a 1998 Tracker, I don't know much about them yet so this may seam liked a silly question. The spare tire lock, can anyone tell me if this uses the ignition key to open?...
1
1

Ball Joints 95 Jimmy
Can anyone tell me the procedure for changing lower ball joints on a 95 Jimmy?
1
1

Transmission Knocking Sound?
I recently grabbed an 88 k1500 silverado $500 project. This guys wife drove it across a parking lot and slammed it into a Dumpster (on purpose), cuz he was talking with some Hotty's at a Wedding...
1
1

94 z71 opinions
looking at buying a 1994 z71 with a 305 engine, 4x4, body in excellent shape, 122,000 kms, forgive me if any of those are redundant for a z71, i dont know what it stands for, does anyone have an...
4
4

Condenser Fan
I need a used condenser fan for a 2000 Tracker 4wd. How much should I be paying and where can I get one. Chris

Re: winch for sale
ahhh, the same one i see for 59.99 free ship? hmm.... quite a markup...