2001 TL Rough Idle

Lately, my engine has been shaking just a little bit on idle. It never used to do that. It's a '01 TL with about 50,000 miles (80,000km) on it. Would new plugs and wires help? l

Reply to
Bruno

I think I'd try injector cleaner first before digging out the plugs. My '00 had occasional spells of rough idle a couple of years ago and the dealer suggested I either add techron or just use Chevron gas for awhile. It always smoothed out a couple of tanks of gas after running the cleaner through it.

Reply to
E Meyer