Looking to buy a 01-03 TL

I'm it he market soon to get a TL from these years. Is there anything I should look out for in terms of repairs that should have been done or unusual wear? I live in LA, CA in case that matters. TIA.

Reply to
Yer Daddy

John Smith

"John Smith" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com...

The transmission inspection/fix is required for all '01-'03.

Reply to
Ghislain

Have a 2002 TL Types S..19500 mi Dealer serviced Satin Silver Metallic, Black Leather Interior,Navigation, Rear Deck Spoiler, MudFlaps.

EXCELLENT CONDITION !!! $ 20,000 FIRM !!!!!

Reply to
MedRxMan

Lot's of tranny recalls for these year models. Make sure it's been done.

My problems (2003 TL Type S):

Rattling arm rest, volume controls replaced, passenger side door lock replaced, clock light replaced.

Minor stuff (except tranny) but very annoying for $32K car.

Reply to
RanMan

Cracked leather. That's the only gripe I have with my '01. Might have been neglect by the first owner.

Reply to
Bruno