2003 TL-S: daytime running lights?

Just bought a used 03 TL, and it didn't have an owner manual. Should it have daytime running lights?

Reply to
Steve Zhang

no hondas have drl's. They can be added on with aftermarket kits, though.

Reply to
Yoda

"Steve Zhang" wrote in news:Z2b3h.4542$7F3.346 @newssvr14.news.prodigy.com:

If yours is a US-market car, it did not come with DRLs. The most common aftermarket solution I know of is this:

If you're looking for an Owner's Manual, you can download one for free (bit by bit) from Honda's own Techinfo site.

"Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left, then navagiate to your car. No login needed.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Actually, all Hondas (and every other car) 1990 or newer in Canada have DRL, although the OP didn't indicate his location. MZ

Reply to
MZ

"MZ" wrote in news:87q3h.14920$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

OP is in the US.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

motsco_ wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Not in the US. OP is in the US.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"MZ" wrote in news:87q3h.14920$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

OP is in Texas. Gotta look at the message headers, my man. NNTP posting host 70.254.191.7; Southern Bell domain

What town's name in Texas could be contracted to "rcsn"?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Maybe Richardson

Reply to
Kevin

US market Honda/Acura products don't have DRLs. They are easy to add. Simply turn on the headlights :).

John

Reply to
John Horner

Yep, I do the same thing with my Honda, doesn't have DRLs, so on a dull day, just turnon the headlights, works a treat.

Reply to
michael t

Where's Texas? ;-) MZ

Reply to
MZ

"MZ" wrote in news:qEN3h.15472$cz.250731 @ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

It's where everything's BIG! Everything from trucks to farts.

Texas even has the world's biggest midgets.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

...And the world's biggest idiot masquerading as a US President.

Oops. Shouldn't have said that.^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H

Reply to
Dean Dark

Yes, and even gave you a two-term President!!

Reply to
michael t

Dean Dark wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

He's not a real Texan.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Dean, go move the trampoline and plastic swimming pool off your front lawn so the Black Helicopter will have a place to land . . . .

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

You are absolutely right, I stand corrected.

And just for the record, I had no idea where the op was from, I just spouted off in my dagobah-centric way.

Reply to
Yoda