2006 RSX

Hi All, I just got a quote for a new 2006 base RSX with leather & auto for $21530. How does that pricing sound? Looks good to me. The car is a 50TH B-Day present for my g/f. I think she'll like it.

Reply to
Joe

you think a senior would go for a sports coupe? Perhaps she would prefer somethign like an acura EL

Reply to
Jamco

I resemble that remark! I just bought a rsx, and only 49, barely out of my teens.

If I recall, that's about the normal dealer price, which can be negotiated down quite a bit. I'd get one of those consumer report price reports if you're serious about buying - a printout of that in your hand will make price negotiation a breeze, and save you a bunch of money. They only cost 12$, less if you do several cars.

Reply to
not

Good grief -- 49. I'm 64 and drive an 01 5 spd Prelude every day to work -- and run it up past the VTEC to 7,000 too just for the heck of it when I get on I 75. Looking at an RSX S too. But , just like the Prelude more. Talk to me next year when I start collecting Social Security.

Reply to
TWW

LOL that would be way to funny to see...

Reply to
Jamco

Reply to
B.Creech

I think it was solved for 2004, so I would assume it is still solved for

2006
Reply to
Jamco