96 2.5TL Heater problem

My TL heater is acting up. Sometimes hot then cool, then warm. I believe it may be the heater core. But hoping a flush of the coolant may help? Any tips

Thanks

As an experiment, fill the radiator and reservoir to the MAX mark with premix coolant. Check the level again the next evening after the engine is cold. Add coolant again and repeat until the level doesn't change. Heater problems will probably go away.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_