adding trans oil on MDX

Hi All,

I installed the trans oil cooler on my MDX, and thought to check the trans fluid after. It was near the bottom of the range, however it is a small range and it drives fine. I thought to add a little fluid just to top it off, and checking the manual it indicates you need to take it to the dealer.

Does anyone know the best procedure for adding trans fluid to the 3.5L A/T MDX other than adding it through the dipstick passage?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
David Henschel

I'd leave it for a few months and then check again. The difference between LOW and FULL is only a few ounces.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

The easiest way (if it is like the Pilot) is through the dipstick passage, particularly if is an older model recalled for the oil injection kit.

Reply to
tww1491