Blueooth HF link Upgrade

I'm Driving Acrura TL 2005.

i'm interested to upgrade HF Bluetooth.

Is anyone how to do it? or i need to take my car to delaership?

Thnak you in advance.

BL

Reply to
lubomirsky

You know, of course, that your phone must have the Bluetooth HF ability. If so, it's a simple matter of reading the phonebook instructions and the TL owner's manual to "pair" the two. You don't need a dealer to do it although I think most will help you, gratis. I have an '05 TL and a Motorola/Verizon phone and both work perfectly. I get a dashboard display of signal strength, battery strength and the number I am calling. It automatically links everytime I get in and start the engine. The only hassle is having to manually enter each phonebook entry into the TL. It will hold 50 entries. You will love it. Gary - Atlanta

Reply to
Gary Ponier