DTCs P0118, P0135, and P0141

I was given the following DTC codes by my local auto supply store: P0118 Engine coolant temp, high output; P0135 Sensor heater circuit malfunction [bank 1 sensor 1], and P0141 Sensor heater circuit malfunction [bank 1 sensor 2].

I 'm seeking some advise about how resolve these codes, so if any can provide some input I'd be most graceful.

Reply to
cea1

Offhand, it sounds like a wiring harness problem (maybe a connector problem), but we need to know the model and year.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Hi Mike!

Oops! The cars make, model, and year are: Acura, TL, 1998.

cea1

Reply to
cea1