Integra tops most stolen list

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns9698CBC8AA037jyanikkuanet@129.250.170.84:

LOL.

I wonder why the statistics only go down to the 1994 model year, and yet the photo accompanying the article is of a pre-'90 model.

Guess my ol' timer 1991 is safe...

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Not Bad, 8 of the top 16 are Integras..

"TeGGeR®" wrote in news:Xns9698E02C47AC4tegger@207.14.113.17:

yeah,I caught that too.

As long as you aren't advertising a hot motor or performance upgrades.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

They don't say which model. I think its mainly the high HP Integra (with standard transmission) that is "hot".

rj

Reply to
Ron Jones

The teenagers in my area try to get my Integra 91 manual , the legal way. They have placed a note on my windshield twice with a phone number in case I want to sell it

Vlad

Reply to
Vlad

I suspect the Type R bumps up the numbers.

Reply to
ax9

ax9 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

All the models having the DOHC B18 motor;because it's so amenable to performance upgrades,or the ECU can be reprogrammed to fit their system.

Reply to
Jim Yanik