More on Smart car

Apparently Mercedes dealerships don't want a car in its class so execs are thinking of new dealerships. I have an idea. Ever think of slapping a Dodge or Chrysler nameplate on it. Duh.

Reply to
Art

Or Plymouth.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

Like they did with the Sprinter?

Reply to
flobert

Would the back be wide for such a long name?

The question also remains whether the entire product line won't be dumped by DC altogether.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Maybe they could rename it the MicroNeon :)

Reply to
seerialmom

I thought Plymouth was gone...may it rest in peace. I still have fond memories of that '53 Plymouth Cranbrook I learned to drive in and people could see coming a mile a away (red body/white top).

Reply to
seerialmom

That would be Smart.

Reply to
Spam Hater

I read they're looking for a buyer. The Mercedes line is now being held profitable by Chrysler, getting rid of the Smart would be a smart move.

Reply to
Spam Hater