Interesting hybrid idea

Would be wise to go nuclear as much as possible. Trouble is the word wise.

I believe I read somewhere that we are still 52% fossil fuel for power. Maybe that was coal.

I have heard 8 years on hybrid batteries but maybe a bit less and about $3000 to change (or so?)

Reply to
ron

I need a large vehicle with 4WD to keep my family safe. Never mind that is is built similar to, and handles like TRUCK, I feel better knowing that when I'm yelling at the kids while talking on my cell phone, we'll hardly be touched when we flatten your economical little KIA Rio when I run that stop sign.

Or, like the poor woman in Springfield, MA found out, they don't handle like sportscars and will flip and throw you out of the sunroof when you're trying to pretend you're Danica Patrick...

Reply to
HachiRoku