iPod Adapter Recommendation

I have a 2004 TL with navigation. I would like to install an iPod adapter to replace my current FM-based one.

Does anyone have a recommendation? I found one at Crutchfield priced at $150.

Thanks,

- Russ in Santa Barbara

Reply to
rll

Does anyone have a recommendation? I found one at Crutchfield priced at $150.

Reply to
Sid Schweiger

Does anyone have a recommendation? I found one at Crutchfield priced at $150.

Thanks,

- Russ in Santa Barbara

The iPod adapter seems over priced considering you could now buy a head unit (fm/am/cd/mp3/usb and many other features) with the iPod interface and remote to control it for less than that.

Reply to
Frank