Just ordered a 2006 Honda Accord Euro - aka TSX

I'm so excited. This will be the first time ever that I've bought a new car and its going to be a fully optioned 2006 Accord Euro (TSX) in Arctic Blue Pearl.

All I have to do now is wait patiently for around 6 weeks, feeling like a bogan in the Holden Commodore I'm currently driving.

Did I mention I was excited? Just thought I'd share that with you all!

Reply to
hazchem

Cool. Best color in my opinion, having a three month old Arctic Blue Pearl TSX myself :).

John

Reply to
John Horner

I have the 2005 Euro in Arctic Blue Pearl. It's 13 months old and has 23,000 kms on the clock. During that time I've never regretted the decision to buy it, what a motor vehicle. Going from a Commodore eh, you've made the decision of your life and you have EVERY reason to be excited. Just think though, some other poor bastard is going to be driving that Commodore.

Reply to
michael t

You've tweaked my curiosity - what is a Holden Commodore?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Opel? GM anyway.

Reply to
tww

Holden is a General Motors brand, but I don't think they use it anywhere other than Australia. The Commodore, along with the Ford Falcon are histroically the most popular family sedans in Australia and are they are the cars that the V8 Supercar race class is based on.

I don't think that the 4 door family sedan version of the car is sold anywhere other than Australia, but I could be wrong.

> > Going from a Commodore eh, you've made the decision of your life and you

Reply to
hazchem

It's very much an Australian thing, General Motors Holden. The Commodore is currently Australia's biggest selling family sedan. It's powered by a Buick-based engine. There's the V8 6 litre 270Kw, a 3.6 litre V6 195 Kw and 180 Kw.

Reply to
michael t