New two door Acura?

So, if I want to buy a brand new two door Acura....

??

-Bob

Reply to
Hell and High Water

Has there ever been a 2 door acura? The closest has been the 3 door rsx/integra.

Yea, I know what you mean. The only brand new thing like your looking for is if you could manage to find an rsx at a dealer that hasn't been sold yet. Not likely, in other words.

Reply to
Yoda

CL

Reply to
Kevin

& NSX
Reply to
Dean Dark

The brand new CL is two door?

I did not know that....

-Bob

Reply to
Hell and High Water

The brand new NSX is two door?

I did not know that...

-Bob

Reply to
Hell and High Water

Sorry, I should have trimmed. I was responding to the 'Has there ever been a 2 door acura' question.

Are they going to re-release the CL? Not that I can afford one, but I really wish they would. I've seen/heard rumors that it would happen, but I haven't seen/heard anything for awhile....

Reply to
Kevin

The discussion had shifted to *has there ever been* a 2-door Acura. Do try to keep up with us, there's a good lad.

Reply to
Dean Dark

Hell and High Water wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com:

Then you're out of luck. Honda isn't making any 2-door Acuras.

Reply to
Tegger

You haven't worked out this guy was a troll from the beginning of the thread?

Reply to
simon

No troll.

I was actually hoping to get some info about either upcoming products, or other suggestions.

Thanks though.

-Bob

Reply to
Hell and High Water

Other suggestions? Buy a 4 door and modify it to a 2 door, they do it on T.V.

Reply to
I. Care

I. Care wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@newsgroups.comcast.net:

On the British TV show "Top Gear" recently they turned some ordinary European cars into stretch limos. The episode was hilarious.

Reply to
Tegger

Hell and High Water wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com:

I believe Acura's product model for the foreseeable future includes only

4-door cars.

It's a bit like Subaru, which will only build AWD vehicles.

Reply to
Tegger

What about the NSX?

Reply to
Venture Rider

Any news, or even rumors about an RSX replacement?

Thanks,

-Bob

Reply to
Hell and High Water

Not since 2005.

Reply to
Dean Dark

check here-

Don't lose hope. Honda wants to keep wearing the highest corporate mpg crown so I suspect we'll see fewer trucklets and more cars in the near future.

Reply to
ACAR