NSX Door Lock Enigma

I've noticed on my 1997 NSX that if I lock my doors using the interior power lock switch that I can only open the door with the key. The remote device will not unlock the doors.

Of course, if I use the remote to lock the doors, it will also unlock them.

Does anyone know why this occurs? Was it some additional security measure?

Thanks,

- Russ

Reply to
Russell Lombardo

The remote device *will* open the doors in these circumstances, but only after it has locked them first. Usually, this means that you have to operate the remote fob twice, the first time to let the remote controller know that the doors are locked, the second to unlock things. Yep, it's buggy. But we can forgive our NSXs these *very* minor oddities, can't we?

Reply to
Dean Dark