Tachometer bounce up and down repeatedly

I can now reproduce this problem consistently. Engine warm and i'm in Park with consistent 850 RPM idle. I then would just move my shift stick (it's an automatic), just very slightly down (towards R but not in Reverse yet) and hold it there and my tachometer would start bouncing up and down repeatedly.

What could be causing this? Something loose in the distributor?

Reply to
Hootie