TSX vs TL

The TSX and TL have almost identical gas consumption. So why would I settle for the TSX when it was less power? The sound system is also much better in the TL, and there are a few other goodies there as well.

I'm wondering if there's a substantial difference in build quality between the Japan built TSX and the US built TL?

Reply to
Humma Kavula

If you can afford the extra $5K for the TL rather than the TSX, you should.

I have an '05 TSX and find it to be cramped and underpowered, particularly at low RPMs. Some people will argue that the balance and handling is better on the TSX with less engine weight up front. For me, though, I would trade cornering speed for interior elbow room and low-end torque.

-----

-RL

Reply to
Robert Lutwak