Waterproof Cover TL

Any suggestions for a waterproof cover for an 07 TL, for under $100?

TIA

Reply to
Luca

A simple Google search revealed:

$101.95 That's almost under $100!!

$82.87 Fair outdoor protection

short ver:

2 Outdoor covers under $100

Short Ver:
Hope that helps.

Reply to
I. Care

Reply to
Luca

You didn't say that...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Well if I was asking for suggestions, why would I want a suggestion of "a Google search found..."?

That is absurd.

Reply to
Luca

You might think so, but, it is very common for people to ask for help and we find out they didn't even try to do a search. They just wanted everyone else to narrow it down for them so they wouldn't have to work too hard.

Apparently then you are a victim of those other lazy people mentioned above :-)

Reply to
I. Care

What is even more absurd is that it apparently didn't occur to you to use Google to search for *opinions* about products, as well as the products themselves.

Now, that *is* absurd.

Reply to
Dean Dark

And how did you arrive at that conclusion?

Maybe I wanted more opinions than I found by Googling...you think maybe that could be the case?

Reply to
Luca

As an earlier post by someone else said, "you didn't say that."

Maybe it could be the case that you should learn from this little episode that you could do *much* better in how you frame your questions?

Being explicit is likely to be way more productive than expecting the rest of us to be mucking findreaders...

HTH, HAND, etc.

Reply to
Dean Dark

Perhaps, but it wouldn't be the first time that someone asks others to do their searching work for them.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Exactly...

The appropriate framing of the question would have been, "I did a search on this, but couldn't find the types of opinions I was looking for. Does anyone here have personal experience with this?"

That should have avoided all this intermediate crap...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

OK, I should have been more clear. Let's move on.

Now that you all know what I am asking and what actions I have already taken, let's see just how productive you can be in terms of my original question.

Reply to
Luca

I think it would better motivate people to help you if you could be just a bit more condescending than that...

Reply to
Dean Dark

You are correct Dan. It appears he thinks he is "owed" or "entitled" to direct others in this NG to work for him. Even politicians concede their error better than he did.

Reply to
I. Care