why my acrua wont stay started

i can start my car and it can stay started in park and nutrual but if it is in reverse or drive it cuts off but if i put it in nutrual and have my rpms up real high then throw it in drive then it would go but if i stop in drive it will cut off is this a fuel problem or what could it be

-- Message posted using

information at

BJones21

_Today is Psychic Wednesday_

We are expected to diagnose unseen vehicles without knowing their location, or mileage, or age, or the recent history of the vehicle. We don't even care if the NAME of the vehicle is spelled correctly. Whether the owner has had the vehicle all their life, or just a few days doesn't matter to us. The steering wheel can be on the left or right. It matters not.

We'll figure it out!! 'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

it sounds like your car is broken. it won't go. get it fixed. then it will go.

Reply to
Yoda