Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2008 MDX wheel lock
Hi, Any one knows McGuard has one to fit this car? Or best place to buy one set.
1
1

I have a 2005 Acura with 158,000 kms & the head gasket has just gone
The head gasket in my 2005 Acura has just gone at only 158,000 ks. Is this the usual length of time to get out of a head gasket on a regularly serviced car. I've had hondas & accuras up to the age if...

Integra '91 LS HB 5 spd , odd start/stall problem ?
This Integra '91 LS HB 5 spd has been running great for years now. The other day after a 15 minute drive. I return to car after 1.5 hrs. I try to start. The engine fires up (with usual sound) for...
3
3

Acura NSX to be built in Ohio in 2015
From AB Acura NSX Production Site Selected in Ohio Located Near Honda's R&D Center, Facility to Employ 100 Highly Skilled Associates MARYSVILLE, Ohio, May 14, 2013 ? Acura today announced that the...

flow control ?
Greetings. the source may be found at thanks to the economy; would you mind showing how to increase the economy flow control? ciao

2014 Acura RDX adds new standard features, starts at $34,520*
From AB Acura Announces Pricing for 2014 RDX Award-winning RDX receives new Kona Coffee exterior color The 2014 RDX crossover SUV goes on sale today with a manufacturer's suggested retail price*...

Honda and Acura render their future visions
From AB Honda and Acura Brands to Exhibit World Premiere of Two Concept Models at the Auto Shanghai 2013 Beijing, China, April 8, 2013 - Honda Motor (China) Investment Co., Ltd. today announced that...

Integra 1991 quits and starts 30 minuts after
This car has been excellent but recently developed a strange problem. Under rapid acceleration the engine quits and only starts 30 minutes after. A few lights come on but the ones that seems to be...
2
2

Acura recalling 76,000 TSX sedans in certain cold-weather states
From AB Report Receipt Date: MAR 15, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V093000 Component(s): ELECTRICAL SYSTEM , ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING Potential Number of Units Affected: 76,253 Manufacturer: Honda...

'06 TL Blu Tooth drains battery
My wife's 'o6 TL's Blu Tooth board drains the battery if the car is not used for a few days. I disconnected the board and this solved the problem with the battery drain. My wife now wants her blu...

Acura RLX pricing and launch plan detailed
From AB Acura Announces Launch Plan and Pricing for 2014 RLX Flagship Sedan Feature-rich Acura RLX boasts numerous signature Acura-exclusive technologies, delivers incredible value on a luxury scale...

2008 MDX
Hi, I am wondering how the oil change maintenance code comes on. When logged certain mileage or certain time period. Any one here has answer to this question? TIA.
2
2

'92 civic HB 5 spd - diff plastic blue bits on driver floor - half cylinder shape - 1"or 2.5 cm long.
Help needed please. Found different blue plastic bits on driver floorboard. These are cylindrically shaped pieces .... like a 1" (2.5 cm) long tube 1/2 inch diameter, cut in half longways Clutch and...

ABS queried per Tegger advice, next steps
Per advice, I shorted the connector to reveal DTC codes for ailing ABS. Symptom is after starting and beginning to move forward, ABS will light after 30 feet or so of forward motion. ABS light...

2009 - 2012 RL?
My 12 year old Acura TL type S is finally starting nickle and dime me. So I'm on the prowl for a new car. I'm checking out certified Acuras first. The '09-'11 TL's with that front shiny slab just...
5
5