'03 A4 "reset"

Hello,

I understand the '03 Audi A4 has some type of "adaptive" driving transmission.. Anyone know how I can reset it?

Thanks Troy

Reply to
Troy Bruder

I am reading the owners manual for my 02 A4, and it says that the adaptive program in the 5 Speed automatic Tiptronic constantly adjusts according to how the car is being driven. There is no mention of a reset as far as I can see. I seem to recall this question asked before and the discussion mentioned something like after three or four times of starting the engine and turning it off, that it pretty much has unlearned whatever patterns it recently learned.

I could be totally wrong too, it's not my intention to mislead. My A4 is a 5 speed manual, so I cannot verify it. Hope this helps. - Len

Reply to
Len S.