1993 90CS - Simple goes dead when slowing down ..

3 times now my car has just died. The engine just stops. All 3 times I was slowing down to 5-15mph to take a turn.

I did just add MOA oil and BG44K gas treaments.

I also cleaned out my mass airflow sensor by spraying it with 90% ethynol.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Erik

Reply to
Erik

Does it idle without stalling for any period of time after warming? I've had trouble with the Idle Stablizer valve causing this behavior.

Gene

Reply to
Gene Buckwalter

It idles without stalling