91 300Zx hesitation

I have a 91 300 zx 5 speed it has a few problems:

(1) it doesn't want to start from time to time. I have to turn it over 3 times, on 3rd try, she starts right up.

(2) when I get to a stop light, my rpms drop to 250 for a few seconds, then come back up to normal. The fuel filter is new. It has a Stillen intake, which was just cleaned.

(3) my oil pressure drops to next to nothing from time to time. When on road trips (Gainesville, FL to Miami) it's stable @ 40-55 psi. Oil changed 900 miles ago. Running w/ Mobil 1 10w30 & Fram filter.

Gene n Trisha

Check the EFI temp sensor for corrosion. It's the two wire sensor on the front water pipe.

Reply to
Steve T