Whats is recommended maintenance at 46k mile for '92 Caravan (3.3)

Hi, I lost the maintenance booklet that came w/the van. Can someone please post recommended maintenance at 46k for this van? Thanks.

Dan snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMoptonline.net Remove NOSPAM from address when replying

Reply to
Dan

Dan wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Maybe get a Chilton's or Hayne's manual. It'll have all the intervals and recommended maintenance procedures. You could pick up the original maintenance booklet on ebay for next to nothing.

Reply to
Justin

That is really low mileage for a 1992.

Do you know what maintenance has been done to date?

Oil changes are recommended at 7500 miles, although most people do them at 3000 - 5000 miles. I run synthetic and change it at 5000 -

6000 miles.

It would probably be a good idea to check the condition of the transmission fluid, and change it if necessary. Things can deteriorate over time, even without the mileage.

The tie rod ends and lower ball joints should be lubed, and it probably would not hurt to re-pack the rear wheel bearings.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
Kirk Matheson