5000TQ Factory Manual?

Hi,

Anyone know where I could find a factory manual for a 1986 5000 TQ? Either in printed form or on CD. Can't find anything on eBay.

Thank you!

cp

Reply to
cp

printed form or on CD. Can't find anything on eBay.

Reply to
Tony

cp, You couldn't find Item # 6972018999? A bit pricey, but they're new - for used, an auction that ended on August 8th (7990224301) went for $42 for the set. Keep searching there, or... Put a posting on the Marketplace on Audifans or Audiworld Check Amazon.com, etc. Contact the dealer - similar to

- new manuals only Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

in printed form or on CD. Can't find anything on eBay.

Reply to
Steve Sears

Hi Tony, I just ran across Bentley, and then I remembered my post :-) thanks!

cp

printed form or on CD. Can't find anything on eBay.

Reply to
cp

Hi Steve!

That's exactly what I need!

But what about this, 7992701909, AUDI FACTORY REPAIR SERVICE MANUAL IN A FIVE VOLUME DIGITAL MEDIA

Might be a dumb question but is a 'FACTORY REPAIR SERVICE MANUAL' the same as a 'FACTORY REPAIR MANUAL'?

$15 for the DVD set, maybe I should get it...

cp

Reply to
cp

cp, I'd stick to the 2 book paper manual set - I like having a book close at hand when I'm up to my armpits in car. Besides, there's a heck of a lot of cars included in the DVD set that you don't have. The DVD seems like a Haynes or Chilton set, not a Bentley Manual set (otherwise, they's probably use the word "Bentley"). Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k

FIVE VOLUME DIGITAL MEDIA

as a 'FACTORY REPAIR MANUAL'?

Reply to
Steve Sears

Guess what: I bought the Bentley factory manual for $10! yay!!!

cp

Reply to
cp

Wow that was a fantastic deal..............I paid almost full price when I bought the paper manual many years ago. :-(

Reply to
One out of many daves

Either way, it's worth it. hopefully, cp, you got the 2 book set, and not the 1 book set for the earlier 5000's Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k
Reply to
Steve Sears

Yeah, ebay all the way!

Reply to
cp

Yup, it's the one for '84-'88 Audi 5000CS and so on, should be fun

Reply to
cp