Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 A4 1.8T Q repairs report and question
I just got my timing belt replaced ($700 at independent) as well as front brake pads and rotors ($500 at same place, plus another $100 for brake hydraulics system flush). The odometer read 73k and the...
10
10

novus ordo seculorum
Grain rand: A splitting demon a pig meal. Music monster: Fat O. Cracker: Cool deer.

Cary, NC : Need Auto Body Shop
While traveling up North over these past Holidays, my A6 was backed into. Damage to Hood, Grill, Light Trim, etc... My radiator heat indicator now goes out intermittantly as well. Anyway, does anyone...

2003 A4 fuel injector cleaner
Hello, Can someone please recommend a good brand of fuel injector cleaner for my 2003 A4 3.0 v6? I have 74k miles on it, and have been noticing some slight hesitation at times. I want to run some...
3
3

oil coming from the front hook
I have a 2001 audi A4 1.8 engine, I found some oil stain on my garage floor. It is coming from the front of the engine just behind the license plate. the oil is light brown. I jacked up the car and...
1
1

Audi 4000s fuel problem - wont start
I was wondering of anyone could help me with a problem that suddenly developed with my AUDI, The car is a 1987 Audi 4000s 1.8L Here is the deal, the car will start for second or two, but will not rev...
12
12

AUDI A4 2.8 Overheating
Can someone tell me how to replace the thermostat on my Audi A4 1996 2.8? Thanks
2
2

2003 A6 2.7T new owner
I just bought a used 2003 A6 Turbo and have many questions: Can I buy a repair manual for it? It only came with 1 key, what is the best (cheapest) way to get new keys? Is it hard to change the spark...
5
5

2001 A4 EPC light
Today drove my A4 to a nearby shop to run an errand. On my way back, the car wouldn't start. The engine finally started after 4 attempts, but the the Electronic Power Control (EPC) light stayed on. I...
3
3

Speedo problem
I have a 1991 S2 with 149k miles on the speedo has started to stick at various different speeds.If I tap on the glass housing the clocks,it temporarily cures the anybody know what's wrong and/or how...
1
1

Coolant flange leak 1 day into ownership, how do I proceed?
I purchased a certified pre-owned 2005.5 A4 2.0T Quattro from Boardwalk Audi in Plano, TX on 12/22/06. Two days later when I first started the car up it flashed me the 'coolant' warning. I checked the...
3
3

Clutch or gear problems?
Driving home tonight and my 1995 Audi A41.8 manual started making cluncking noises and burning(louder as I turned the steering). Clutch pedal felt the same as usual but lost traction, when I tried to...
1
1

Removing Trunk Trim Panels
Hello: I have a 2006 A3. I need to access the space behind the driver's side trunk trim panel, the area where the XM or Sirius radio would be mounted. Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to...
2
2

changing air filter on a4/1.8T/1998
im thinking of changing my air filter with a K&N, is hard to do?
2
2

2002 TT 1.8T, Audio OUT Jack for MP3 Player?
Hey, I have a 2002 TT with the AUDI CONCERT one CD player stereo in the dash. Does anyone know if this system has an aux-out jack in the back for an RCA conection such as an Ipod? I already have a...