94 100S volume knob repair/ replacement?

The volume knob on my radio is on the fritz. I know this is a common problrm. I have searched everywhere for a replacement part to no avail. I found some info on it a couple of weeks ago but faied to save the info. If anyone can point me in the right direction it wouyld be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Jason

Reply to
J2kvrsix